Effective December 13, 2022. These terms replace and supersede all prior versions.
If you have any questions or concerns about Intelliworx’s collection and use of your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact details provided below. If however, your questions or concerns are related to a Intelliworx platform’s collection and use of your Personal Information, please contact that customer directly.
SCOPE OF POLICY
Intelliworx is a leading provider of SaaS process management platforms that minimize time spent manually managing processes, provide cost savings, keep stakeholders informed, prioritize security and data protection, and reduce waste by embracing sustainable, cloud-based solutions, located principally at 21400 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 160, Sterling, Virginia 20166 United States.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Intelliworx may collect the following information, including Personal Information from and about you:
From your interaction with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support We collect Personal Information such as your name, company name, email address, phone number when you request a demo of our Services, or request sales information or customer service.
We may combine Personal Information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Public sources, such as government agencies, public records, social media platforms, and other publicly available sources.
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors that provide other information, such as your business contact information.
- Cookies, Scripts and Related Technologies
COLLECTION OF DATA BY ADVERTISERS
HOW INTELLIWORX USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect about you and from you, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
To provide, operate, improve, and customize our website: We seek to improve your experience with our website. As a result, we will analyze data we collect about your use of the website.
- To communicate with you: If you request more information about our products, we will contact you using the information you provide us. We may also send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you, with your prior opt-in consent where required by applicable law.
- To aggregate data: We may anonymize and/or aggregate data collected through our website and to create statistics that may be used for any purpose, provided that such statistics do not identify any customers or individuals or contain any Personal Information.
- For marketing and advertising: We, our service providers, and our third-party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing: We may send you direct marketing communications. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
HOW INTELLIWORX MAY DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
With our partners and third-party service providers. We authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on behalf of Intelliworx (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website). We require these service providers by contract to safeguard the privacy and security of Personal Information that they process on our behalf;
To third-party advertising companies for the marketing and advertising purposes described above;
To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person or (iv) for any of the compliance and protection purposes outlined above;
To professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us;
To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out of marketing communications : You may opt-out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us. Please note that if you choose to opt-out of marketing-related emails, you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Mobile location data: You can disable our access to your device’s precise geolocation in your mobile device settings.
Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to provide information: We need to collect Personal Information to provide certain marketing materials or other information that you may want. If you do not provide the information we identify as required or mandatory, we may not be able to provide those materials or information.
We will normally collect Personal Information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you or may otherwise need the Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your Personal Information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW LONG INTELLIWORX RETAINS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at admin@Intelliworx.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
19266 Coastal Hwy Unit 4, #53
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971