Effective December 13, 2022. These terms replace and supersede all prior versions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Intelliworx Corporate Websites and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Intelliworx Corporate Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Intelliworx Corporate Websites, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Intelliworx Corporate Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use or limited business purpose of exploring a potential transaction or business relationship with the Company, and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes other than the limited business purpose of exploring a potential transaction or business relationship with the Company, any part of the Intelliworx Corporate Websites or any services or materials available through the Intelliworx Corporate Websites.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Intelliworx Corporate Websites other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
You agree not to use the Intelliworx Corporate Websites:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not its entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations or, without limiting the foregoing, does any of the following (“Content Standards”):
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Intelliworx, an Intelliworx employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use of the Intelliworx Corporate Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm Intelliworx or users of the Intelliworx Corporate Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Intelliworx Corporate Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Intelliworx Corporate Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Intelliworx Corporate Websites.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Intelliworx Corporate Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Intelliworx Corporate Websites.
- Manually monitor or copy any of the material on the Intelliworx Corporate Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Intelliworx Corporate Websites, the server on which the Intelliworx Corporate Websites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Intelliworx Corporate Websites.
- Attack the Intelliworx Corporate Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Intelliworx Corporate Websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Intelliworx, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data, arising out of or in any way related to your use or inability to use the Intelliworx Corporate Websites.