Manage, analyze, and administer the various contracts associated with doing IT business with the federal government. Includes client contracts, government contract vehicles, prime contracts, subcontracts, NDAs, Teaming Agreements, IT Service Acquisitions, contract tracking, software license agreements, and compliance and risk mitigation. Additional duties include assisting the business development team with proposals and pricing, where necessary.
Location: Virtual – NOVA or Washington DC areas preferred
Travel Required: No
Salary Range: Negotiable, based on experience
Position Type: Part-time – 25 hours/week (full-time option with benefits later, if desired)
Date Posted: April 16, 2018
Mandatory Job Requirements: Must have knowledge and hands on experience with various types of contracts relating to IT product and service provision to the federal government.
Reports to: Chief Business Officer
Major Responsibilities & Tasks
The contracts manager/administrator tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Annual renewal of client contracts, with each renewal requiring multiple steps.
• Review and, if necessary, revise the Terms and Conditions of new and existing client contracts, negotiating, where necessary, on behalf of Intelliworx and making sure all parties’ requirements/needs are being met.
• Assist in obtaining, revising, reviewing and administering Government Contract Vehicle contracts such as those from the General Services Administration (GSA), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and others.
• Form and/or review, negotiate, and administer Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements, Prime contracts, Subcontracts, IT Service Provider contracts (product acquisitions and renewals), Quotes, and Software License Agreements.
• Act as the company’s legal watchdog, consulting with legal counsel if necessary, to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce risk of liability.
• Contract tracking.
• Help review and edit business development proposals, with an emphasis on contractual and
financial input. Assist with the pricing component of proposals.
• Keep abreast of emerging information on small business contracting.
Required Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum three to four years of experience in management, analysis, negotiation, and administration of IT product/service contracts, particularly in the federal government space.
• A bachelor’s degree, or higher (and/or professional certifications) from an accredited institution of higher learning in Business Management/Administration or related discipline.
• Knowledge of compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Small Business Association (SBA), and general contract compliance.
• Ability to research regulatory requirements and manage compliance and risk mitigation issues.
• Experience in reviewing the legal terms and conditions of a broad range of government and commercial technology contracts.
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to understand complex contract structures.
• Ability to maintain focus and momentum in a document and detail-heavy role.
• Excellent written (and preferably oral) communication skills, with an ability to interact
effectively with contracting and legal stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently in an unstructured and goal-oriented environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once to meet multiple
Desired Qualifications and Skills
• Experience working in government contracting IT companies.
• Experience with small business set-aside companies, especially Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB).
• Experience with Government Contract Vehicles such as GSA and Blanket Purchase Agreements.
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Adobe Acrobat DC, Google GSuite, working in the Cloud.
• Ability to work most independently but can fit well into Intelliworx’s team dynamics.
Email Subject Line: Contracts Manager/Administrator
This position has a scheduled start date of Mon, May 30 (preferably sooner)